TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our website www.houseofarfa.com (the “site”), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these will apply to your use of our site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, incorporated into the terms and conditions, which also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our Refunds Policy, which sets out information about returns and refunds.
- Shipping Policy, which sell out information about Shipments rate, Taxes, Customs and duties as well as estimated delivery timelines.
If you purchase goods from our site, our terms and conditions of supply (“terms of supply”) will apply to the sales.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. We might revise our terms and conditions after every 6 months.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time.
REGISTRATION, YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this site, you will need to register. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on +92 316 7776158 for assistance. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com or call +92 316 7776158 for assistance.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases on the site, you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, email address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided. The site is available only to individuals and others who meet our terms of eligibility, who have been issued with a valid debit/credit card by a bank acceptable to us, whose applications are acceptable to us and who have authorised us to process a charge or charges on their debit/credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address. By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where we feel necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your debit/credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your debit/credit card, to obtain an initial debit/credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions. Furthermore, you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference agency or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
In Case of any special condition or scenario, HOUSE OF ARFA holds the right to disclose/share your personal information with the relevant authorities.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in our shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. We offer products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch. Occasionally, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers. Consequently, you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an advance payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an advance purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to us. We will only take advance purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer supplier. Your rights regarding advance purchase are the same as those for any other purchase on our site. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock. Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy advance payment orders and customers making advance payments will receive items in priority to customers on the waiting list or customers ordering through the site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected advance payment merchandise due to production problems or quality checks issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you and refund the advance payment to your debit/credit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable. If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our site, we will attempt to notify you by email when the product becomes available. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this time.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. Product prices are set using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted.
Once an item has been purchased at a discounted sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked down.
Your card will be charged in currency based on the place where the goods are purchased. Prices are displayed to you when you enter the site in the currency used for the country indicated by your computer’s IP address. If you are a customer whose debit/credit card is not denominated in Pakistani Rupees (PKR) or US Dollars (USD), the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
If you are in Pakistan and choose to have the goods shipped to Pakistan, prices will be shown inclusive of all taxes (where applicable) at the current rate. All Washington state USA customers will be charged County/Municipal and State Tax at the time of the checkout. All other countries are shown a price excluding taxes and as the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in. Payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
At the time of refunds, the exchange rate of the currency at the time you made a purchase will be applicable.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will be completed when we email you to confirm that the goods have been dispatched.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, the item that is ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the terms of sale. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for the reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing screening or editing any materials or content on the site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after it has begun.
Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Quickpay Zelle and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. You confirm that the debit/credit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the debit/credit card to use it. All debit/credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We take reasonable care to make our site secure. All debit/credit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, we use SSL technology. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material relating to the Content (as described below), including our software and all html and other code contained in the site. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors. We grant you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the site.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this site. We try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not promise that the functional aspects of our site or our Content will be error free or that this site, our Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
The personal opinions of the designers and labels whose products we sell, or any third parties with whom we are associated are their own and do not necessarily reflect our views and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you license).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENSE
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
- You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content in connection with the service provided by our site and across all media including for the promotion of the service.
- You grant third parties (including but not limited to, other users of our site, our partners and/or advisors) the right to use such content in accordance with the functionality of our site.
Licences granted by you will be for as long as such content is hosted on our site. Should you delete such content from our site the licenses to use such content shall remain in force for a period of 12 months from deletion
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of those sites or resources, nor are we responsible or liable for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content on such other sites and third party resources.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content, software, products or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your site, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the terms of sale, we may deny you access to the site on a temporary or permanent basis.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law. Nothing in the terms of sale is intended to affect your rights under the law. If we breach the terms of sale, we shall only be liable for losses that are direct losses and are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Losses are foreseeable where, for example, they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you placing your order, and us dispatching your order. We shall only be liable for losses up to 150% of the total value of goods purchased. We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you or us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity). We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the terms of sale where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully, defend us and hold us harmless immediately on demand, our officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the terms of sale by you, including the use by any other persons accessing this site using your internet account caused by your action or inaction.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the terms of sale or your use of this site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as our representative, agent or employee and we shall not be liable for any representation, act or omission on your part.
If you breach the terms of sale and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the terms of sale.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or reach out to us on +92 316 7776158 for assistance.
Thank you for visiting our site.
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- How to contact us.To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org reach out to us on +92 3000861444 for assistance.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- OUR PRODUCTS
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
- OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- More significant changes to the products and these terms. We may make the changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
- PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will provide the products. We will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within the estimated delivery time indicated on the website.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the goods;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- When you become responsible for the goods. Products which will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- When you own goods. You own the goods once they have been delivered.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 2 will apply). We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 4) and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you a fee on your overdue payments (see clause 12.5).
- YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do,see clause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the returns period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 6.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 21 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 7).
- When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of items which are made to order, bespoke or personalised.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 1), you can still end the contract before it is completed (on delivery), but you may have to pay us compensation. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment), charge you for reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will give you instructions for returning the products.
When will we pay the costs of return? We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 15 business days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
- OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can email us at email@example.com
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must return them to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org arrange returns.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- What happens if we get the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by credit or debit card, Bank transfer, direct deposit or Quickpay Zelle; you must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any charges until the dispute is resolved.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 2; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How will we use your personal information?We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Shipping & Customs
We strive to deliver products purchased from HOUSE OF ARFA in a highly specialized manner along with ensuring that the outfit is sanitized, packed modestly, and is delivered at your doorsteps in the shortest time possible.
HOUSE OF ARFA observes shipping fare zone wise. Below given are the details:
Order Value: Any
Shipping Fare: Free
Countries Included: Pakistan
Order Value: Under PKR 15,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 3,000
Order Value: Between PKR 15,001 to PKR 30,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 6,500
Order Value: Between PKR 30,001 to PKR 50,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 12500
Order Value: Above PKR 50,000
Shipping Fare: 16700
Countries Included: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, GCC (Gulf), Rest of the world not included in Zone 1 and Zone 3
Order Value: Any
Shipping Fare: PKR 15,000
Countries Included: Norway
Order Value: Around PKR 50,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 20,000
Countries Included: South Africa and Bangladesh
Order Value: Between PKR 0 to PKR 20,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 15,000
Order Value: Between PKR 20,001 to PKR 30,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 15,000
Order Value: Between 30,001 to PKR 50,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 21,000
Order Value: Between PKR 50,001 to PKR 200,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 30,000
Order Value: Above PKR 200,000
Shipping Fare: PKR 50,000
Countries Included: India
Luxury Pret: 4-5 weeks
Formals: 6-8 weeks
Bridals: 8-12 weeks
Unstitched: 7 days
*For international orders, delivery timeline may fluctuate ± 2 weeks
**This is standard delivery timeline. However, based on the availability of slots, nature of order (normal/fast track) and season of order placement, the delivery time frame can vary.
To get the exact delivery timeframe of your orders, please contact email@example.com.
How to file for a Refund?
To apply for a Refund against an order please email us your order # with product name, original proof of purchase receipt (proof of payment) and your complaint/reason/issue for requesting a refund at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer care agent will get in contact with you. Alternatively you can call us on +92 316 7776158 from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). Further, to proceed with the Refund against a purchase case, your purchase should be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
In case you want to claim a refund from HOUSE OF ARFA, kindly follow below given steps:
- Contact our customer care via WhatsApp/ Email Id or reach out to us on email@example.com.
- Provide our customer care staff with your order number and original order confirmation receipt sent to you via email, proof of payment Order Confirmations & Receipts are automatically generated by our system and sent out to the email ID provided by the customer once the customer checks out and completes the order purchase process on our website.
- Submit a request and a detailed reason/complaint/issue for requesting for a Refund claim.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for a Refund
HOUSE OF ARFA caters refund for following mentioned reasons,
- Delayed by brand: If 14 working days have passed since your estimated delivery timeline provide by HOUSE OF ARFA at time of purchase confirmation, given that vendor is allowed to change the estimated delivery timeline only once, due to any reason that may affect production implied by designer/brand, government order or an act of God, when the customer is pre-informed either by the HOUSE OF ARFA’s team or designer’s team.
- Out of stock: If the brand/vendor notifies us that your preferred item is being out of stock/ out of production and can no longer be made available in the future.
- Return: In case you have filed for return and we have approved and received your return in any of our HOUSE OF ARFA warehouses and not the designer’s then it is eligible for refund. In such cases, HOUSE OF ARFA will only refund the cost of the product and not bear charges for courier, return-shipping, or any amendments and stitching done to the product by the customer. In case a parcel has been stuck in customs and is returned back to the HOUSE OF ARFA warehouse, then shipping charges are non-refundable..
- Exchange: If you have exchanged/ replaced your outfit with another outfit available in stock on our website and there is a pending balance amount at our end. In such cases we will refund your amount or provide you with store credit as per your preference.
Post delivery issues:.
* First 24 hours after delivery of the Order: Client has to report a complaint.
*Next 24 hours after reporting a complaint: Client has to provide proof of their refund claim in the form of pictures, videos or any other compelling evidence.
- Next 24 hours after providing the proof :Client must provide a return receipt once the case manager has approved the return.
- Issue in payment
* If your order is made to order then refunds won't be catered after your order has gone into production i.e. After 48 hours of order confirmation, 25% of the value of the outfit will be deducted from your end as cost of production, labor, and resources.
NON ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for a Refund
Outfit is not-eligible for refund/return/exchange in following cases
Violation of Care instructions
Following points will be considered as violation of care instructions:
- If the outfit has been shrunk.
- If the outfit has been washed/ dry clean.
- If an outfit has been stitched even in cases of missing pieces.
- If the outfit has been worn or tried on..
- If the item has been subjected to bleach/chemical for stain removing.
- A list of care instructions are provided by the designer and if any of those instructions are also not followed properly then the order is not eligible for a refund.
- Inability to provide the Proof:If no proof has been provided in support of the claim of ‘eligibility’ within the 24 hours.
- Timeline for sharing Return Receipt slip:If return has been accepted and return receipt is not shared within the given time period of acceptance of the refund.
- Packaging is tampered: Orders are not eligible for refund, return or exchange, if packaging is opened, damaged or tampered at the time of receiving by the customer.
- Sale Price Adjustment: HOUSE OF ARFA does not cater requests for price change in case a customer has bought an article before sale at original price and wants to be compensated with a refund for the difference in price after the sale has been implied.
- Change of mind: House of Arfa does not cater “CHANGE OF MIND/ NO LONGER NEEDED/ NO TECHNICAL REASON BUT JUST WANT TO CANCEL THE ORDER/ DIDN’T LIKE THE PRODUCT AFTER OPENING THE PACKAGE/ ORDER BY MISTAKE” as reason for cancellation/refund/exchange if reported after 48 hours of placing the order.
- Advance Payment Clause: Any amount paid as ‘ advance payment’ for bridal/couture orders is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Completed Product or in Final Stages of Production:If you wish to file for a refund, once the order has completed the production phase or is in the final phases of production and/or is received in our warehouse, HOUSE OF ARFA will deduct 50% of your paid amount as cost of production, labor, and resources.
Product is gone on Sale Price Afterwards:
HOUSE OF ARFA does not offer price-match or price adjustment policy once the item has gone on sale after Order Confirmation/ Payment Confirmation.
- Active Chargeback:Refund can’t be issued as long as a chargeback/dispute on the payment is active and the case is in progress.
- Pre-Booking & Out of stock Items: Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected advance payment merchandise due to production problems or quality checks issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you and refund the advance payment to your debit/credit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
- Order stuck in Customs
- HOUSE OF ARFA offers you the right either to take your refund in form of cash return or store credit that can be used for future purchase.
- Please note in case you have been catered with store credit for an order then you will not be considered eligible for refund for the same order.
- Once store credit has been issued it will not be reversed/exchanged with a refund.
Refunds When Selling In Multiple Currencies
Refunds are always issued to a customer in the currency that they used to pay for the order. When we issue refunds, the following rules apply:
- Refunds use the same payment method that was used to pay for the order. We cannot issue a refund to a different card or bank account.
- Refunds are issued in the same currency that the customer used to pay for the order. If the customer paid in Euros, then they receive a refund in Euros.
- If the currency needs to be converted for the refund, then the current currency rate, and not the currency rate at the time of the order, is used in the conversion. You're charged a currency conversion fee when the payment is converted, but not when a refund is issued. Currency conversion fees and credit card fees aren't returned to you when you issue a refund.
- If we use a manual conversion rate, then refunds are calculated using the currency rate at the time of the order and not the current currency rate.
Timeline for Refund: 14 days to 45 days
Debit/ Credit Card
Debit/ Credit Card
7-14 business days
Direct bank transfer
Direct bank transfer
Store Credit Voucher
7-14 business days
Voucher/ Store credit
2 business days
Quickpay Zelle/ Western Union/ Moneygram
Chase Bank/ Zelle
5 business days.
Orders paid on cash on delivery are only refunded if by any chance the customer mistakenly paid the amount twice, once via bank deposit and once as cash while receiving the parcel,For such cases you need to report within an allotted time mentioned in our policy. Our case manager will review your request if it gets approved you will be notified and your refund will be processed within 10 business days.
Paid orders are only refunded if reported within an allotted time mentioned in our policy and the customer provides proof of evidence and proof of payment for requesting a refund. Refund Case Manager will look at your case and will respond within 5 business days whether your request has been approved or rejected for refund. Refund will be approved based on the eligibility clauses and rejected on the basis of non-eligibility clauses.
PARTIAL PAYMENT orders
Incase of a Bridal order, any amount paid as ‘ advance payment’ for bridal/couture orders is non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you wish to file for a refund, once the order has completed the production phase or is in the final phases of production and/or is received in our warehouse, HOUSE OF ARFA will deduct 50% of your paid amount as cost of production, labor, and resources has already incurred by the brand and HOUSE OF ARFA has already paid that amount to the brand for your order to go into production.
PRE BOOKING orders
You may from time to time be given the possibility of making an advance payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an advance purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to us. We will only take advance purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer supplier. Your rights regarding advance purchase are the same as those for any other purchase on our site. Refund is eligible to be issued if there are any delays in the delivery timeline from the designers end and the customer is timely informed of such delay and the customer has the right to exercise the change of mind option and request for a refund. Refunds will not be issued once the pre-booked item has been dispatched from the warehouse, shipped & delivered to the customer.
READY TO SHIP orders
Ready to Ship orders are only refunded if reported within an allotted time mentioned in our policy and the customer provides proof of evidence and proof of payment for requesting a refund. Refund Case Manager will look at your case and will respond within 5 business days whether your request has been approved or rejected for refund. Refund will be approved based on the eligibility clauses and rejected on the basis of non-eligibility clauses. Refunds will not be issued once the pre-booked item has been dispatched from the warehouse, shipped & delivered to the customer.
MADE TO ORDER/CUSTOMIZED Orders
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of items which are made to order, bespoke or personalised.Incase of a Bridal order, any amount paid as ‘ advance payment’ for bridal/couture orders is non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you wish to file for a refund, once the order has completed the production phase or is in the final phases of production and/or is received in our warehouse, HOUSE OF ARFA will deduct 50% of your paid amount as cost of production, labor, and resources has already incurred by the brand and HOUSE OF ARFA has already paid that amount to the brand for your order to go into production.
OUT OF STOCK orders
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
How to file for a Return or Exchange?
To return or exchange a product please email us the order # with product name, original proof of purchase receipt and issue at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer care agent will get in contact with you. Alternatively you can call us on +92 316 7776158 from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). Further, to proceed with the case, your purchase should be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Returns of any order are entertained only if reported within 48 hours of delivery, with original proof of purchase receipt sent to you via email at the time of purchase. To return any item follow below given steps:
- Gather your items & take the picture of those items as proof to share with our customer care team .
- Locate your receipt that is sent to you via email and contains the original order number. Order Confirmations & Receipts are automatically generated by our system and sent out to the email ID provided by the customer once the customer checks out and completes the order purchase process on our website.
- Initiate a request for return at HOUSE OF ARFA’s website by providing your order details that match with your name, email address, and phone number with your reason for return and proof of your claim for return such as pictures, videos, etc.
- Customer care team will look into your request, and will contact you if it finds your request genuine and eligible for return.
- Reship it back to us by any courier services if the customer support team agrees with your case.
- After reviewing the nature of the complaint, we may offer you an exchange or store credit of less or equal value with a validity date of the credit.
- In case a return application is approved, it will only be for the price of the article(s), and will not cover the shipping and/or stitching cost.
- In case your claim for return is rejected by customer care, you’ll be notified within 5 business days.
- We are only responsible for returns once it reaches our warehouse.
- Please note returns are catered only if returned products are sent through courier services.
- All successfully returned items can be exchanged for other merchandise or online store credit. In case of a product being faulty or wrongly delivered, Houseofarfa.com will follow the policy of repair following replacement and finally store credit if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
Timeline for Refund against a returned item : 14 days to 45 days
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for a Return
- If your item arrived in defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete condition, a refund against return will be issued.
- Incorrect product has been delivered.
- The product received is incomplete.
NON ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for a Return
- Return if the item is "No longer needed" or "Changed my mind" or "no technical reason but just want to cancel the order" or "you do not like the product after opening the package'* any other reasons listed apart from the ones listed in 'Eligibility'.
- Any *Made to order*or *Customized orders* can not be returned. All 'Made to orders' /Customized orders are shown to the customers before dispatching/shipping out the orders. This is done to ensure that customers get what they ordered. Only after the quality check and approval from the customers, products are shipped to them.
- Any orders where a customer has been given a special discount as a favor can not be returned.
- HOUSE OF ARFA does not cater returns reported after the first 48 hours of delivery.
- If a product is returned to HOUSE OF ARFA Warehouse in an inadequate condition or if the product is tempered, damaged or the care instructions have been violated, we reserve the right to send it back to you or refuse to issue the refund.
At HOUSE OF ARFA, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of service. Whilst we hope you are delighted with your order, we do not offer any return of exchange under normal conditions. We only offer Conditional Exchange if you face quality issues with the product.
HOUSE OF ARFA urges you to file for exchange of product if reported within 48 hours of order confirmation/ delivery. To file an application for exchange kindly follow below given steps:
- Contact our customer care via WhatsApp number, or Email Id provided on the website.
- Share the link of the outfit that you want to exchange your previous outfit with our customer care team.
- Confirm your exchange by providing desired size guidelines or customizations.
- You will receive exchange confirmation within the next 24 to 48 hours.
NON ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for an EXCHANGE
- HOUSE OF ARFA holds the right to not amend/ edit orders after 48 hours of purchase confirmation.
- Items ordered on sale are not entertained for exchange or return.
HOUSE OF ARFA will not cater exchange for any product that has been washed, dried, damaged or stained in any way. This includes items that have been dried or damaged in the dryer.
HOUSE OF ARFA is not responsible for bleeding, damage of print or fading of colors due to washing and ironing.
CALL : +923000861444
EMAIL : email@example.com
HOUSE OF ARFA Technologies Inc ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.studiobytcs.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.We will use this information;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the running of our website and performance of any contract between them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 women aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
CALL : +923167776158
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
HOUSE OF ARFA Disclaimers:
COLOR VARIATION DISCLAIMER
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Due to variations in monitor settings, HOUSE OF ARFA assumes no responsibility regarding color matches of the product, either within an order or in a reorder. Please directly contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries about the exact color/shade.
Note that like-named colors used by various brands (i.e. Navy, Navy Blue, Dark Navy, etc.) are not necessarily an exact shade match to each other or to any of the Brands Thread Guide options.
Due to the nature of apparel manufacturing from various brands ends, HOUSE OF ARFA does not guarantee the consistency, color, texture or appearance of the actual apparel. The colors displayed are the closest possible variant but hues & tones may slightly differ due to monitor/screen settings.
Pictures of outfits and different products given on the website are taken during shoot, under mixture of natural and artificial lighting. Such pictures then go through editing. These pictures are for advertising and reference purposes only and actual products may vary from the picture.
Please note that different types of fabrics absorb the same color differently and thus reflect different shades of the same color. We try to present the product in the picture closest to reality but actual products can vary and we hold no responsibility for that. Please read product description clearly before purchase
We make every effort to give you accurate manufacturer reported sizing information for the products in our size guides available alongside each product on the product page . However, please note that due to the nature of the manufacturing process the product sizing may vary slightly. HOUSE OF ARFA is not responsible for sizing variations in the manufacturing process.
HOW TO GET THE RIGHT FIT
To measure your clothing size follow these instructions:
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
That's easier said than done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
Well, that's up to you. Do you like a tight fit? Go for the smaller size. Loving a loose fit? Go for the larger size.
Top fit: If your body measurements for bust and waist result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your bust measurement
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSE OF ARFA encourages its customers to ensure proper care procedures of the purchased product which will help in optimizing the lifespan of the high performance product that you have invested your money in as a customer. Each brand has their own garment/product care policy and it will either be attached on the product itself, printed on the packaging or available on their website. Following these simple instructions will maximize the life of the product. Since HOUSE OF ARFA are not the manufacturers of any products available on our website, therefore we hold no responsibilities or cater to any issues of product mishandling or violation of product care instructions and customers will not be issued any refund, cancellation of order, or exchange if any of the care instructions have been violated.
Following points will be considered as violation of care instructions:
- If the outfit has been shrunk.
- If the outfit has been washed/ dry clean.
- If an outfit has been stitched even in cases of missing pieces.
- If the outfit has been worn or tried on..
- If the item has been subjected to bleach/chemical for stain removing.
- A list of care instructions/symbols are provided by the designer and if any of those instructions are also not followed properly.